How to get to Alma
Getting to Alma Park Zoo is easy by car or train!
We are located only 30 minutes north of Brisbane, close to the Bruce Highway and the Dakabin Rail Station.
We have provided our location on Google Maps below to make it easier for you to plan your trip to Alma by car.
With Google Maps, you can:
- Plan your Route to the Zoo. Simply click on “Directions” on the map below.
- Send the location to your phone. In the larger map, click on “more” then “send” for send options
- Send the location to your Cars GPS Unit. In the larger map, click on “more” then “send” for send options.
If you require a Hire Car for your trip to Brisbane, we recommend that you check out Car Rental Buddy. Car Rental Buddy is all about sourcing the best car hire deals from all major and various independent car hire suppliers and providing you with a convenient car hire comparison and reservation service.
If you are planning to spend the weekend in our lovely area, then team at Wotif have generated a list of overnight accommodation options to allow you to stay close to the Zoo.
Alma Park Zoo is located 1.8 kilometres from the Dakabin Train Station on the Caboolture Line. QR Citytrain has a seven day train service that operates between the Gold Coast, Ipswich, Brisbane and Dakabin.
The full train timetable for Caboolture line trains can be found on the Translink Website or phone 13 12 30 for the train timetable.
When you arrive at Dakabin Station, you will need to exit the station via Platform 1 – Thompson Road. From there you may either call a taxi or walk to the Zoo.
- Head north on Thompson Road towards Alma Road (400m)
- Thompson Rd turns right and becomes Alma Road (800m)
- Slight left to stay on Alma Road. Go through the 1st roundabout. Alma Park Zoo is 400m on the left.